Recent content by mpoke1

  1. M

    Pan American Championships

    According to this, we have 5 guys entered for the USA including Jax and Dee! RBY is also on the list. The Cowboy RTC is well represented!
  2. M

    NEXT HC

    Nice hire but is “Loyal and True” dead at OSU?
  3. M

    NEXT HC

    The more I read about the coaching hire the more depressing it becomes to me. It’s taken awhile for me to add to the discussion cause I don’t often do it. A couple years ago I asked the athletic dept what financial needs wrestling might need. I was encouraged to give to the baseball program...
  4. M

    Columbia and West Virginia

    It’s now showing live
  5. M

    Columbia and West Virginia

    Don’t know what’s going on but I see a dual on ESPN+ between Columbia and Long Island being competed right now!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade