Recent content by Mpj2k9

  1. M

    Football 8A RPI Thread

    Why is Mallard Creek so low? The played a brutal schedule and beat good teams
  2. M

    Hough vs Providence Day 9/4

    There were transfers for sure back in those days, some Butler guys went to Indy and vice versa. The core of the teams were guys who stayed at the school and were on the JV squads. Some of these teams nowadays are reloading primarily through highly rated transfers. Mallard Creek point is...
  3. M

    Hough vs Providence Day 9/4

    Indy/Butler were really from the same areas of kids. They are 3 miles apart. During those days there were kids moving into the area to play there but nothing like now. I think it’s hard to compare historically great teams of the pre transfer era to what Chambers became years ago and what Hough...
  4. M

    Mallard Creek vs Buford ( GA ) 9/4

    My understanding is based on their special standing with under amour, they have to schedule some of the elite teams in the nation. Although MC hasn’t been elite since 2019, they always scheduled tough teams but scheduling the elite Georgia teams is something different.
  5. M

    Hough vs Providence Day 9/4

    You said this months ago. You called it
  6. M

    Mallard Creek vs Buford ( GA ) 9/4

    48-7 Buford . It’s team Hough or Providence Day should be playing.
  7. M

    Post scores 7A/8A scores 8/28

    Butler 28-Statesville 7
  8. M

    Scrimmages 7A/8A

    Independence doesn’t look good
  9. M

    The Grimsley / Hough Conundrum

    I would have loved Hough to get over the Grimsley mountain to win their first championship. As a Butler guy it wouldn’t have been the same if Butler didn’t beat the Tom Knotts led Independence Patriots to officially be “the man”. Hough was impressive last year and they beat really good teams in...
  10. M

    Butler

    I love this, we can make an argument he should have gotten the job before. I am positive this will keep the kids they have and maybe see who will look at Butler.
  11. M

    Will Indy’s QB transfer to WC?

    Wow I wonder where many of them will end up
  12. M

    Will Indy’s QB transfer to WC?

    Curious to see how many Indy players try and transfer, will the WC players stay?
  13. M

    13 Butler at 4 Mooresville

    I have seen Butler several times. It’s a rebuilding year for them this year because of the talent they lost so I am happy for them to advance in the playoffs. As much as I want them to win, I think Mooresville should take care of them as long as they take them seriously.
  14. M

    Mooresville

    If things hold the way we expect. I think Butler can keep the game close with the defense, Hales hasn’t quite figured out the offense. To be fair Butler had Providence Day, Irmo, West Charlotte, Independence and Mallard Creek on their schedule so scoring on them with a young offense is tough. I...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set