Recent content by MotownCat

  1. M

    Lindenwood Exhibition - Game Thread

    Cats man too, you convinced me to try, and BTN Plus has let us all down. Frustrating
  2. M

    'Cat Wrestlers on BTN tonight at Purdue - 6:00 pm Central

    Wrassler, I watched the first few matches but don’t know much about the team. Frankie from FL looked good for a freshman. Where are all our studs? Which recruits are you most excited about?
  3. M

    nusports.com

    I too have trouble from my iPhone. Been that way for a while. Can get there via my iPad though.
  4. M

    Midvale Dave is ill and needs our help

    Thinking of Dave. I rarely post, but have been a member of the community for well over a decade. I appreciated his contributions and look forward to him being healthy again soon. My prayers and support go out to MVD and his family on this day of giving Thanks.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten names Players of the Week for Week 5 of college football season