Recent content by Motodawg

  1. M

    I googled oldest college sports message boards...

    I joined sometime around 2005-2006 but started reading a little before I joined. It was 2007 at the absolute latest. My handle was ADisTheTRUTH ( I went to Terry high school if you can’t tell) my password was forgotten but was probably something like preshit696969 so I made this one sometime...
  2. M

    Anthony Evans - I went back and watched some of our game last night...

    I can get going that fast too. All I need is some wasp for motivation!
  3. M

    After watching the replay of the game several times, I noticed

    I dunno but it’s what I always use on ps5. It seems like with the speed of these new games (the ball is out in a second or three) and a spin slows my progress down too much. If I get by my guy, it’s almost a guaranteed sack and at worst a hurry. It’s also perfect for run coverage because I can...
  4. M

    LSU blinks first

    I read someone say that they think that LSU is doing all of this to compromise with the SEC and that their plan was to get the SEC to agree to not let any players play that had an injunction. That LSU was playing chess against checkers to get Chambliss ineligible. Like I said, I read it, I...
  5. M

    Statement from LSU President Rousse: Doesn't sound like they have decided on their roster yet

    The craziest thing I’ve seen about it all: I can’t find where I read it so I’ll do my best to relay the message. I can’t remember the exact wording but someone suggested that LSU would end up compromising with the SEC. That compromise would be that nobody could play that received and injunction...
  6. M

    Football field…

    Yall kill me calling that msj. It’s not 17 msj
  7. M

    Mississippi JUCO football rosters

    You are correct. When my daughter took it and told me that and I was like wait… what? I would have killed it had that been the case.
  8. M

    So Chuck Oliver asks Dave Bartoo about Dan Mullen

    Yes, it sure is widely consulted anytime any coaching search begins. The source, Dave Bartoo. Im the best plumber that ever lived. Source, me.
  9. M

    RIP - Hayden Panettiere

    RIP she was pretty smoking imho.
  10. M

    Entergy Bill - did anyone's electric bill jump a lot this month?

    I’m in the heat all day often in attics and my air is out in my work truck. That thermostat ain’t cracked from 70.
  11. M

    When did Robin Leach start calling…..

    They had bodies on cars that were far from production cars when nascar was peaking.
  12. M

    When did Robin Leach start calling…..

    He’s also the guy for supercross. I can’t stand him. Nobody there can and they seem to force him on us tho the fans have been extremely vocal about it. There’s a guy that was a former racer that has taken the role super seriously. He has trained for both play by play and color and the fans love...
  13. M

    Protect Our Parks 17

    I haven’t missed one yet but haven’t had a chance to play this one. I’m glad they do these, it brightens my work day a little when they do
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade