Recent content by motley05

  1. M

    Remember How Duke/Coach K Had Passed Cal/UK As THE Place

    Gabriel is far from a consolation prize. Coach K coveted this kid.
  2. M

    wenyen

    Big time pick up!
  3. M

    Sacha Killeya-Jones Has Committed to Kentucky

    Like I said kid can play. He is an excellent addition to our future roster. He will continue to develop.
  4. M

    Sacha Killeya-Jones Has Committed to Kentucky

    Kid can play. Dukies claiming we are taking their left overs.
  5. M

    No, I think YOU should be nervous Dukie V

    If all the peices are there on November 17th, UK has a good chance to win this game.
  6. M

    No, I think YOU should be nervous Dukie V

    Definitely in Duke's favor if Skal is somehow ruled ineligible. Skal should be good to go. Nothing indicates anything else otherwise thus far.
  7. M

    Giles at U19

    UK WILL get good players. Certainly no leftovers. It certainly helps Duke with Giles since he is from the state of NC.
  8. M

    Cal with a Poythress update

    It seems Duke gets us when we have an off year in regards to our roster. I.E., 1999 & 2013. I believe we get them this time around. Poythress should be good to go.
  9. M

    Cal with a Poythress update

    Duke is going down on 11/17/15. They have had this one coming for awhile.
  10. M

    jayson Tatum down to 2

    I think UK will be just fine. Cal will get some damn good players as well. UK will always be in the hunt for a Final Four/National Title. Geesh!
  11. M

    UT-UK back to twice a year

    I would love to be competitive with UT in football again.
  12. M

    UT-UK back to twice a year

    I don't consider UT a real rival. UK has beaten them 150 times. I know they have beaten UK more times than any other team. To me they are not a rival in the truest sense.
  13. M

    UK announces full 2015/2016 non-conference schedule

    Seems like the majority believes UK will lose to Duke. I think UK has a great chance to beat the Blue Devils.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football BYU RB LJ Martin to miss at least a month after suffering injury vs. TCU
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA Division I Cabinet approves change to football transfer window