Recent content by mossybuck29

  1. M

    New poster Hey Ya'll

    LOL wow that escalated quickly. All i can say is wtf and how is someone like this even allowed on this board. What is wrong with people ? Mental health is a big problem in america
  2. M

    New poster Hey Ya'll

    I can see you are a condescending A Hole. Is there a way to block people on here where you dont have to see there messages. I can already tell there are a lot of good posters on here and quite a few immature idiots.
  3. M

    New poster Hey Ya'll

    Im going into (agricultural technical) and trying to get into greenhouse management. I am able to take some classes online at the moment but it all wont be. So far so good though.
  4. M

    New poster Hey Ya'll

    Well.....I asked how they think the appeal process is going and what their feelings are on it. I guess hindsight it was stupid for a uk fan to ask that but I really wasn't poking fun. Genuinely curious. We dont hear much about it here in Richmond except whats on commie ESPN
  5. M

    New poster Hey Ya'll

    I tried to post on the uofl board inquiring about who their new coach might be and all i got was a picture of the old sports illustrated "kentucky shame". Are they always so welcoming? I wasnt even being a smart ***, i was just trying to talk sports
  6. M

    New poster Hey Ya'll

    Are you being serious? Ill try not to. Sometimes its hard but i rarely do, i always see positive side of things in regards to uk mostly.
  7. M

    New poster Hey Ya'll

  8. M

    UK Memorabilia

    I would be up for some trades. I have all kinds of stuff at the house. All kinds of hunting gear id be willing to trade for some memorabillia. Most of it is double or triple XL. I have hunting bibs, boots size 13, gloves, hats etc.... Turkey calls, deer calls and an extra deer stand id be...
  9. M

    Is College Basketball Dead?

    Hell no. I live and die by UK hoops. As long as there are people like me in the world, IT WILL NEVER DIE.
  10. M

    Team sunglasses pic

    Love the sunglasses Makes us look so much more edgey
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Robert Griffin III: Dylan Stewart 'tanking his draft stock' with 'uncoachable' behavior vs. Alabama
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban recalls taking secret interview for New York Giants job while at Michigan State