I’m still on board with the Vikings picks, they are doing a good job this draft so far. The Pack on the other hand can continue to flush this draft! Works good for us!
I agree with the Exmark, I found a used one for $200 and put a few more hundred into it. Totally worth it. It’s a $1500 mower if new. It will last me forever. It runs strong and is built to be very durable. They haven’t changed much in the design from 10 years ago. Like a speed queen washer...
I don’t know what the answers are.... what I do know as someone who is battling it right now is that you don’t want it. You can be a tough guy like me and not wear a mask and just wash your hands a lot and do whatever you please as you think you’re too young or healthy to have it affect you. But...
Very deep draft at WR, I think it’s a mistake to trade up for a WR when there’s so much talent for the first few rounds but Ruggs is a burner and they aren’t all that fast.
I’ve been out quite a bit, caught my first Muskie so that’s the first big fish of the year for me otherwise small crappie and gills. Any excuse to get out though is great! Can’t wait to try my new fishing kayak.
06 Tundra double cab, 130k for miles. , only thing I dislike is it doesn’t have a topper and turning radius is bad. I’ll drive it until it won’t drive!!!
I’ve had Wiley x polarized prescription safety sunglasses working with the power company for quite a few years. They look descent are very comfortable and durable. I usually replace the lenses in them and keep the frames for 2-3 years. They’ve been very good.
The Colts let Luck down not the other way around. They failed him for 7 years, every other team with a great QB immediately tries to provide proper protection. What a shame that franchise is.