Recent content by moonlakereb

  1. M

    Grandfather was told at a meeting today that there is fear the levee with break....

    Grandfather was told at a meeting today that there is fear the levee with break.... Hopefully thats a good sign
  2. M

    Did anyone see what time Braylon Edwards, Ferguson, and Gholston got pulled over?

    Did anyone see what time Braylon Edwards, Ferguson, and Gholston got pulled over? NT
  3. M

    need help.. I thought Ashley Ambrose played for ole miss but goole says MS valley.. confirm ?

    need help.. I thought Ashley Ambrose played for ole miss but goole says MS valley.. confirm ? All I can think of
  4. M

    Oil Spill - I am not sure of the environmental aspect...

    What am I missing here. Fertilizer was triple at one point what it was when I started farming. It has gone down to about 75 to 150 dollars a ton higher now depending on the formulation. I don't raise cattle but feed grain got so expensive because of the "theory" of ethanol that feed lots...
  5. M

    Buy or Sell...

    If it was tied or if Jacksonville was leading by two then it was a good play. Bad snap or blocked kick and who gives a **** if you run the clock down. Score the td there.
  6. M

    Buy/sell: Coach-in-waiting is a bad idea...

    Until it works out. It ain't gonna work out with Jimbo
  7. M

    Colorado sucks.

    and Wake Forest 0-4. Not to mention Texas Tech and Wyoming 0-4
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote