Recent content by Moofer

  1. M

    Looking for help

    Appreciate the thoughts and prayets
  2. M

    Looking for help

  3. M

    BCG in need of a kidney transplant

    I hope he gets one. I am in need of one too. Would appreciate prayers
  4. M

    Kidney transplant update

  5. M

    Prayers please BBN

  6. M

    B.B.N.C has (2) FREE WHEEL CHAIR ACCESSIBLE Tickets +(2) Sets of Lower Level Seats FREE!!!!!!!!!

    Are all these tickets gone? I am on dialysis and waiting for a kidney transplant so I don't get to do much because of how I feel. The cats always cheer me up, so I would love to be able to go to a gaame.
  7. M

    Prayers

    Update: My sister passed away today. Thank you all for the abundance of prayer and support.
  8. M

    Prayers

    Thank you Cat fans.
  9. M

    Prayers

    Thanks to you all. I never imagined when I was going up that all this could happen by the time I was 39. Prayers to all those who need them.
  10. M

    Prayers

  11. M

    B.B.N.C GIVEAWAY (2) Free NCAA TOURNAMENT TICKETS FOR SWEET 16 + ELITE 8-

    Prayers for your father and your family. I hope everything turns out ok. I just discovered a month ago that I need and kidney and pancreas transplant. I just started dialysis last week, so I would appreciate prayers as well. I would love to try and win these tickets, but I have dialysis on those...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters