Recent content by mo7888

  1. M

    Kromenhoek is now official...

    I could see him starting over Shapen (or at least he has a chance to). Shapen won't be here in the Spring and LK will have an opportunity to show he's ready. I'm not saying he will or won't, but I just think penciling in Shapen before we see how LK fits is a little premature.
  2. M

    RIP

    Love ML, but the 'never will' I can't subscribe to..
  3. M

    Jackson Arnold to State…

    I think there's a chance to keep Shapen as the backup. With his injury history I'm not sure who would feel confident paying him to come. He could be looking at the best path to a GA position the following year?
  4. M

    When this is what your coach says about his signing class, it was a bad day.

    I have no idea. I hear we are planning on taking up to 20 players in the portal, but outside of Jackson Arnold I have no idea how they will be rated. The focus should be on the LOS though.
  5. M

    When this is what your coach says about his signing class, it was a bad day.

    You only say that if you plan to spend a ton in the portal or if you're a complete idiot.... I hope we spend...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban on how the fun of coaching diminished as Alabama got better