Recent content by MntnEERinSC

  1. M

    Ya wonder why this guy is so creepy?

    Agree, my bad, just weird getting called a lefty because I don’t wanna partake in it. Have a great day.
  2. M

    Ya wonder why this guy is so creepy?

    Not a lefty, just don’t wanna read this **** on a sports message board, I know where to find it if I wanna.
  3. M

    Ya wonder why this guy is so creepy?

    If only we somehow had a place where you could post political garbage 24 hours a day.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC releases statement on potential hurricane that could impact Georgia-Alabama game