Recent content by MNR

  1. M

    Recruiting Weekend & Potential Recruits Coming In

    I have heard this talked about on pretty much every podcast that I listen to, mostly in favor of it. The confusion with fans is that the summer months can be referred to as the grade they just finished or the grade they are going into, depending on who is saying it. It makes for a boring...
  2. M

    Day 2 Session 4 Thread

    Trying to shoot on Ferrari is like trying to throw strikes to this guy. The ref was wise to it.
  3. M

    Michigan Odds

  4. M

    Hypothetical coaching change

    He wasn't that big of a recruit early in high school (2x state champ) with a funky style that not all college coaches liked. Wisconsin didn't offer him much either, I think I remember him saying. He won Fargo as a Senior and then recruiting picked up but he was committed to Missouri.
  5. M

    National Duals Championship

    Update 2/5 of the matches now.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Way-too-early Top 25 college basketball rankings 10.0: Final lineup projections for 2026-27 season
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips