Recent content by Mmagby1

  1. M

    UCLA AND UA split

    It’s KU not you K It’s KU not UK
  2. M

    Does anyone know what happened to my post

    I don’t believe I got pummeled I got exactly what I expected and no I’m not a UT fan and if you read the post you would know that I graduated from the UK in 1978 but if we’re so good at treating the truth on this board maybe I need to pull back my subscription that I bought for my son very sad...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters