Recent content by MMAAP

  1. M

    Turk's Game Analysis and Player Grades

    A really nice breakdown. Speed was a big topic the past few weeks, and how the Vols had much more. I saw similar speed in NU defensive side of the ball. I was really impressed with the speed of your starting unit. But it seemed the speed discussion ended when the reserves checked in. The...
  2. M

    This is gonna be a helluva game

    I find it ironic that you criticize someone's broken English while having the moniker mybrotha. Smh.
  3. M

    "S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C!"

    Very fair assessment. The Vols are actually actually in a similar spot in terms of their QB play. Dobbs is a poor passer, which limits the Vols. The running game is elite, but the passing game has a lot of catching up to do.
  4. M

    "S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C!"

    Yea, I don't understand conference loyalty either. I hope Bama gets slaughtered by Clemson, and I smiled ear when UM smoked florida. My wife is a Georgia fan and I hope she's unhappy with tomorrows result.
  5. M

    Stay classy, Vols

    In fairness, that plsyer you're referring to has had a tough year. He's also a reserve who had a chance to make a great play and enjoy being the center of attention from his teammates for a few minutes. Don't turn the ball over and you won't have a DB taking it to the house.
  6. M

    Dear Vols Fans...

    Wow, classy.
  7. M

    Guarantano to Tennessee

    Re: Talk about JG hyp!e..Check THIS out B/R The Opry is in Nashville and UT is in Knoxville. SMH.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida