Recent content by mkolton828

  1. M

    Nominate: Week 2 Chicago Bears IHSA Football Coach of the Week

    Rob Fontana- CL South. They beat Cary Grove for the first time since 2011. Scored 2 TDs in the last 5-min to overcome an 11pt defect.
  2. M

    Week 6 schedule openings

    I know in the FVC, week 6 is suppose to be cross-over "bowl game week" 1 v 1 2v2 etc. Jacobs is shutdown due to COVID this week and next week. So I am assuming that whoever places 5th in the division with CLS, McHenry, PR, CG, CLC will be looking for a game as well. I am guessing the...
  3. M

    Most famous alums

    I started at Lake Forest and then finished at CL South Lake Forest Sports- Rob Pelinak great basketball player who could really shoot it. (Went to Michigan on a basketball scholarship, Sr during the Fab Five Frosh yr). Became a sports agent now GM for the Lakers Media- Sarah Spain of ESPN...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 4
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 4