Recent content by MKG21

  1. M

    MKG

    One of my favorite CATS of all time!
  2. M

    Roster's set-ish, who's your starting 5?

    No way if Reid Travis comes, he isn't in the starting lineup. He is a horse.
  3. M

    I'm just gonna say it - while holding back the tears

    I have watched since 1984. Tyler Ulis is the best point guard I have seen wear the blue and white.
  4. M

    I've got 4 Makers Mark bottles I'm looking to sell

    Is the Calipari bottle filled or unfilled? I remember some that were unfilled. Thanks.
  5. M

    First NC I can remember I didn't watch.

    I'm 40, and this is the first national title game that I didn't watch a second of.
  6. M

    Two days later still having trouble with this one.

    I'm just like you. I haven't had a game bother me like this one since 92.
  7. M

    Ticket prices

  8. M

    Who is the all time fan favorite UK player?

    I have watched since 1983. I have two, Melvin Turpin and MKG.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Lincoln Kienholz listed as questionable for Louisville vs. Florida State on Tuesday availability report
  5. 05 On3 Football Alabama 'closely monitoring' weather for matchup vs. Georgia, currently 'no plans' to move game amid tropical depression