Recent content by mkasten25

  1. M

    Troy McKinley

    Troy used to go to Southern Acres back when it was a real normal church. Not a lot of 6'6-6'7 guys. He was a police officer at the time. Pulled me over when I was 16 or 17 and seeing that frame walk up is just terrifying. He started laughing, let me off and told me that he was gonna call my parents.
  2. M

    Honest question, if you were Cal, would you go on KSR ?

    You either go on nothing or you go on KSR and then can do Pratts show. Its a statement.
  3. M

    Pick our full season or Dukes.

    Reading comprehension wasnt taught back then. I did not get caught up with Duke. I asked if we'd trade seasons based on the outcomes with their fiercest rival. Duh. Every team but Kansas would. UNC is having our 2014 run.
  4. M

    Pick our full season or Dukes.

    Been here 5 years longer than you buddy.
  5. M

    Pick our full season or Dukes.

    You get it. They both suck. Just imagine we lose to UL in '12 and they take down Kansas. I cant even fathom. For the record, I didn't vote. The obvious answer is you take the FF AS A PROGRAM. But as a fan, oh man.
  6. M

    Miles College @ Kentucky Thread

    I love two-wheeler
  7. M

    5 3’s means...

  8. M

    Cal Waited Too Long....Again!

    Dude dontaie was worse tonight
  9. M

    ***OFFICIAL UKvs TENNESSEE GAME THREAD***

    Allen has been bad today too
  10. M

    ***OFFICIAL UKvs TENNESSEE GAME THREAD***

    Lol up 10 11 to go to down 8 with 5 to go
  11. M

    ***OFFICIAL UKvs TENNESSEE GAME THREAD***

    Also with 0 to play
  12. M

    ***OFFICIAL UKvs TENNESSEE GAME THREAD***

    We are just an unlucky team
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set