Recent content by Mjoelner

  1. M

    What's your revised win total after today

    If Fluff and KT come back healthy and stay healthy then 7. Before the Bama game it was 8. Now, the OU game is in question for me. I think we're going to have to score every time we touch the ball against LSU, UT, OU and Ole Miss and I don't think we can do that. And, as bad as Mateer has...
  2. M

    Pulliam has kicked well

    On our two punts that went into the endzone, everybody we had downfield followed the fake-out by their returner both times. NOBODY was looking for the ball. I don't think we could have caught up to the second one but the first one should have been downed at the 2. It almost hit our guy while...
  3. M

    How many times per year do you **** your pants?

    I don't know if it's just me or if this is common after you have your gall bladder removed but I get the 'regular urge' which is easy to control and ever since surgery years ago, every once in a while I get a '2 minute warning'. It's coming in 2 minutes no matter where you are or what you are...
  4. M

    Wyatt film study…

    Shapen was fast enough and tough enough to lower his head and get 20yds when he saw an opening but he wasn't quick enough or strong enough to avoid a rush. KT can do all of that.
  5. M

    9 Angry Women, 2 Beta Males, and 1 Hero

    The people supporting this Caucasian Ugly Nasty Terrible person have to also admit they feel that Jeffry Dahmer was only hungry when he did what he did.
  6. M

    OT: Definitely Germans...

    I have some of everything except 0% Native American, Asian, Pacific Islander. It also said I had more Neanderthal DNA than 92% of all other 23 and Me customers. LOL The thing I found that I had no clue of was that I'm 3% Italian and sure enough, several years later doing research for the Sons...
  7. M

    You’re the DJ

    Unfortunately for us you're probably right.
  8. M

    You’re the DJ

    My choice every year or the without the lyrics and let the fans fill in the important parts I do think the version without lyrics would be great music for a highlight video of big plays and big hits.
  9. M

    Good weight or bad weight?

    I'm guessing if one of our guys hadn't taken a #2 we'd be #1.
  10. M

    Hats: Curved or Flat Bill?

    Curve to where its like I'm looking through a tunnel!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips
  5. 05 On3 Football Keelon Russell downplays Heisman Trophy hype after outdueling Kamario Taylor