Recent content by mjmirv

  1. M

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    I don’t know what to think of that. I really do enjoy using wrestlestat for when I need to see a wrestler’s match history, but I’m not sure it’s worth $40 a year. The rankings have been pretty wonky every now and then. Many times we’ll see a guy ranked ahead of a guy who just beat him. I can’t...
  2. M

    Not great news…

    Check the 2024-25 roster and you can make a pretty good guess.
  3. M

    Not great news…

  4. M

    NLWC Practice on 8/27

    I’m no expert, but I would think if Duke is walking around at 170 pounds, 157 would not be out of the question.
  5. M

    Non-PSU Recruiting

    I really like Shane, but I think he’s wrong on this one. As much as it annoys me and we all know it was an injustice, it would be like an announcer saying “PJ Duke, the 2026 National Champion”. Regardless of how I feel about a referee’s call or a tournament director’s decision, you can’t rewrite...
  6. M

    How Many Years Until Iowa Wins Another National Championship?

    I’d measure it in decades, not years
  7. M

    Facebook Post About Jayden James

    Even Mike Evans is impressed by Jayden James
  8. M

    Five in Five - What Might That Look Like?

    I haven’t read enough about this, but are we 100% sure that Olympic redshirts will not be a thing in 2028?
  9. M

    Non-PSU Recruiting

  10. M

    Five in Five - What Might That Look Like?

    I wonder if this would cause someone like Jayden James (who graduated but isn’t 19 yet) to not enroll for a year to act as a redshirt?
  11. M

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    I’m not saying I agree with it, but I think part of the logic is universities feel if they’re gonna pay all these expenses for five years, they might as well get five full years out of the players. I personally would like it to stay 5 for 4, but implement the age 19 starting date. I’m so sick...
  12. M

    Five in Five - What Might That Look Like?

    Has this five for five thing already been passed? I’m a little bit confused right now. Is this currently in the proposal stage or is it active for the 26/27 season?
  13. M

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    I wonder if you’ll see any class of 27 guys reclassify and enroll this year so they don’t lose a year of college eligibility.
  14. M

    Paycom 2026 National Duals

    Ohio State is the interesting one to watch. Tom Ryan has boxed himself in with his comments last year. I bet he regrets it now because he would drop out asap otherwise.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set