Recent content by MJG-90

  1. MJG-90

    Big Ten Tix............

    Yeah, not working for me on Sunday yet either.
  2. MJG-90

    Big Ten Tix............

    Yes. I just tried again. Worked fine. Put in 9AM as the start time.
  3. MJG-90

    Big Ten Tix............

    It was $5.60 I think for 9AM-11:45PM.
  4. MJG-90

    Big Ten Tix............

    I put in the date and time. It allowed me to pay for parking in the lots near BJC.
  5. MJG-90

    Big Ten Tix............

    I was able to get parking for Saturday but not for Sunday yet. Has there been any update?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Bob Chesney implores UCLA team to ignore Top 25 poll ranking
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Who has the momentum as 4-star Darius Wabbington nears decision