Recent content by MitchL

  1. M

    Minnesota

    I think so, but it would have been more difficult. Based on how GS vs DK went when they met, and GS had a sizeable weight advantage at the time...Kirk will beat GS after having Snyder as a tutor and workout partner. DK on full feed will be terrifying.
  2. M

    Minnesota

    Nah, regarding GS as a 4X champ. Kirk gets up to full feed and working out with Snyder... GS might be the best runner up in NCAA history.
  3. M

    Recruiting Strategy

    Yeah that's where I stole it from. Now a poster is saying you guys and Iowa. Maybe I should just leave. ;)
  4. M

    Recruiting Strategy

    Not trying to be a prick, but just an update... according to Flo... Balmaceda;s final two are NCST and Iowa.
  5. M

    Recruits visiting

    The word is that Hutmacher will go the football route as an OL.
  6. M

    #1 Kerkvliet re-opens commitment

    It appears he was using OSU to get a better offer from a B1G team other than Minnesota after it seemed he would never come close to 197.
  7. M

    Daton Fix

    I thought after you lost that bet with me... you promised to stop posting about stuff you knew nothing about? Stick to politics! Wait...never mind. You're lacking there, also.
  8. M

    Daton Fix

    Likely not. But they are good at running their collective mouths.
  9. M

    Next years roster

    If Smith can't make 157, his chances to AA go down significantly. I'm too lazy to post them, but there is more power coming back at 165 than 157. He's got a better chance for points at Nationals at 157. Even there... he's going to struggle to finish above guys like Nolf/Kem/Hidlay/Pantaleo.
  10. M

    Coaches' Panel Rankings

    Visitor here and I have to strongly disagree with your assessment of tOSU. I would say they will struggle to hang on to finish in second place given what we've seen in the last two weeks. I'm not seeing the potential for bonus points as some think. I think their chances hinge on how the...
  11. M

    OK State vs. Missouri

    Top 4-5 teams in the country right now... PSU/tOSU/Michigan/Iowa. What conference are they in? You want to dispute my post? Fine. But accept reality or prove me wrong.
  12. M

    OK State vs. Missouri

    Collegiate wrestling is the B1G.. and everybody else fights for the scraps.
  13. M

    Intermission: Iowa 9 Ohio St 7

    I'll post just to break your streak... You're an idiot craving attention.
  14. M

    OSU-Iowa updates, please

    They can't beat PSU. Did someone actually think they can? Hell, the battle for the next few years is for 3rd place.
  15. M

    OSU-Iowa updates, please

    Poke fans... great effort, overall. I don't think many Hawk fans thought OSU would make it this close.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC releases statement on potential hurricane that could impact Georgia-Alabama game