Recent content by Mister_T

  1. M

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    I have no idea why none of our players grab the ball after Willie blocked that. Posted from Rivals Mobile
  2. M

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    This rebounding is f'ing pathetic. Posted from Rivals Mobile
  3. M

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Cats will not win if they don't start rebounding the damn ball. Posted from Rivals Mobile
  4. M

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Offensive rebounds are the whole game now. Posted from Rivals Mobile
  5. M

    Izzo

  6. M

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Its over. Posted from Rivals Mobile
  7. M

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    I gotta agree. I hope I eat major crow later but this really looks like an L. Posted from Rivals Mobile
  8. M

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    If the Cats end up going out with this piss poor effort that is just plain sad. Posted from Rivals Mobile
  9. M

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Cats really looking like garbage. Posted from Rivals Mobile
  10. M

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Dont like how off they are from outside. Posted from Rivals Mobile
  11. M

    The mighty big 12

    Yep. I even fell for the bait with Iowa State..... Until someone besides Kansas does SOMETHING, they will all be treated like South Carolina as far as I am concerned.
  12. M

    My bracket is busted

    Ditto.
  13. M

    Do you guys think a 16 seed will ever beat a 1 seed in the NCAAs?

    There were no 16 seeds then as only 48 teams. St Joe's was a 9 seed: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1981_NCAA_Men%27s_Division_I_Basketball_Tournament
  14. M

    Game Times and Announcers

  15. M

    9:45 pm ET start on Thursday night

    Times of all games and announcing teams: Clicky!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Texas ahead of Red River Rivalry Game: '[They are] better on paper than they are on the field'