Recent content by MirageSmack

  1. M

    Do we owe Penny an apology?

    Well, he did win the first half. I guess that means something.
  2. M

    Refs Handing Gonzaga the Game

    One thing is consistent on this board. Refs always hand the game to the teams you hate.
  3. M

    The Peacocks in Philly

    They said that about UK and Murray State.
  4. M

    Let’s go Murray State

    Hell, that’s all I see on all the UK sites anyway, we can’t seem to let it go either.
  5. M

    *** 3-19 NCAA TOURNEY THREAD ****

    Congrats Peacocks. They play like they want to win.
  6. M

    UK volleyball

    See above post, I mistyped it.
  7. M

    UK volleyball

    My bad. It hit me after I hit send. It dont matter tonight though when we win.
  8. M

    UK volleyball

    The whole thing is a set, so 1 set, best of 5 games.
  9. M

    UK volleyball

    15
  10. M

    Louisville is OUT

    Duke always in. People had them in before tonight's game. And Louisville will squeak in.
  11. M

    ***OFFICIAL UK vs MISS ST GAME THREAD***

    Not enough to lose the game apparently. Which is different.
  12. M

    This makes Cal look really really really bad.

    Well, I'm wondering what he says in post game conference. But I know for a fact that he wont admit he was wrong. He will say Allen finally did what he needed to earn PT.
  13. M

    Tamara Gustavson

    She’s stacked, I can go for it.
  14. M

    I sure wish Allen could play Defense like Askew

    Cause folks want to see scoring, not air ball threes.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade