Recent content by MillerDawg.sixpack

  1. M

    Todd4State's line up changes

    Henderson was suspended for the first six games due to academics. Redshirted last year
  2. M

    new recruits popping up

    Adams, James, and grindle are possible. I have heard Adams is in the worst shape
  3. M

    So what's the deal on Alonzo Moore? ...

    I think we will close with R. Brown , B. Brown, A.Jefferson, and Moore. There will be one player that will not qualify I am sure and that will allow four spots. I feel good about R. Brown, but like most of us not so good about Ward.
  4. M

    Official Music City Bowl prediction thread sponsored by Ely's.... Dawgs 34 Deacons 21

    Official Music City Bowl prediction thread sponsored by Ely's.... Dawgs 34 Deacons 21 Dawgs 28 Deacons 18
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back