Recent content by miller2025

  1. M

    Off-season thoughts

    I still wish we could have got Jamie Watkins from FSU. Top 15 transfer portal player scored 20pts or more 4 out of the last 5 games he played. A 6’7 senior would have been perfect to go with Evans and Foster.
  2. M

    Off-season thoughts

    Khamenia or Sarr starting at the SF???
  3. M

    Off-season thoughts

    There are still some really good portal combo guards n Small Forwards left. Why not go after a proven college player instead of Sarr? I understand Coward was that player but Scheyer could have went after some other talented college players.
  4. M

    Off-season thoughts

    Why not go after Jamir Watkins from FSU? College experience, he has his best shooting season from 3. I think he is 6’7.
  5. M

    Off-season thoughts

    It is definitely rigged
  6. M

    Off-season thoughts

    That is who I was hoping Scheyer would go after to begin with.
  7. M

    Off-season thoughts

    Why Coward over a player like Jamir Watkins from FSU?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act