Recent content by Miketice

  1. M

    Jimbo Nowell hugs it out...

    Yeah dude got fired from Holy Cross HS team also. He takes chasing *** to a different level. Not that there's anything wrong with that*
  2. M

    Hinds County DA…

    LOL Seriously I smile. Just wait... I may need help with other transgressions at a later date. I hate to use up all my juice on something obvious. I'll wait for something that matters
  3. M

    Hinds County DA…

    Just tell me what you think I'm referring to and I'll tell you if you are correct. Come on you can trust me...
  4. M

    Hinds County DA…

    So what IS the reason? We dance around THE reason a lot here. One day when I don’t wanna post I’m gonna call a SPADE a SPADE and post it out loud.
  5. M

    Jordan Rodgers

    Some people don’t get good humor. Have an upvote for the laugh you provided
  6. M

    A few questions before the season starts...

    1. Are you pro abortion or anti-abortion? 2. Are you a friend or foe of the gays 3. Do you feel like Biden is retarded or just really really old? 4. Do you think Trump is a moron or just so smart the rest of us can't keep up? 5. Dr. Fauci friend or foe? 6. Pro vaccine or anti-vaccine? 7. Nancy...
  7. M

    If you like Harold & Kumar then you will live this movie called Tres Leches

    I was kind of expecting previews not the entire movie. But 17 it I'll watch it, not doing **** anyways.
  8. M

    Mike Gundy’s brother resigns from OU - bizarre story

    As for number three google D Sanders post game song. My N.... should clear that up for ya
  9. M

    My wife has never forgiven me for moving from the Wyoming/Montana boarder

    17 her. Unless she wants to support ya gotta do what u gotta do asf
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set