Recent content by MikeH87

  1. MikeH87

    New BTN+ Deal

    If you click on this link it will apply the discount, however I still could not get it to work properly since it said I was missing consents and also it did not appear to recognize my current plan which expires September 26...
  2. MikeH87

    Viewing finals on ESPN

    Verizon FIOS still has WBB instead of the wrestling championships. Hopefully they update that shortly, otherwise will need a workaround like YOUTube TV or something else
  3. MikeH87

    Viewing finals on ESPN

    In Philly, for the the championships bouts, ESPN is showing women’s basketball instead of wrestling. I suppose it will update, but I want to record the final matches and don’t know whether they will be on ESPNU, ESPN2 or ESPN. Is anyone else seeing this on their cable?
  4. MikeH87

    "What Took So Long?" Dan Gable On Broken NCAA Tournament Point Record

    I did not think it was bad, considering his age. I enjoyed hearing it and he did ramble a bit but I think he should be cut a little slack. He has a mind of a champion and I still remember PSU’s first championship under CAEL when he pointed out that PSU was strong in the mind and he’s started...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Will Stein to Kentucky players: 'If you don't believe in what we're doing, you are high'