Recent content by Mike Lowery

  1. M

    Class 4 Final Four

    Football Varina had higher points rating. So they were the rightful hosts. Not sure how is determined in basketball honestly.
  2. M

    BOYS State QF: King's Fork 79 Matoaca 57 - FINAL

    I believe I read the game will be played at Highland Springs High School
  3. M

    KG VARINA

    Awful game to watch. Refs have been horrible both ways.
  4. M

    Varina @ Maury

    Could go either way. Varina 33 Maury 28
  5. M

    Would Manchester host the state semifinal next week with a win over Varina?

    No assumptions were made. I knew in advance that Varina didn't have the points to host. I knew Manchester had more than any of the remaining teams so I wanted clarification if they would host being a 2 seed. As you can see half the posters were clueless. I'm a Varina grad and felt they had a...
  6. M

    Varina vs Manchester will be on Youtube Live tomorrow!!

    I believe this was a VHSL decision. Weird.
  7. M

    HSHS at Manchester

    23# was cramping up. I believe he had to play defense as well. Was using cramp rollers on the sidelines. HS depth was the difference and made the big plays in the second half. Fun game to watc .
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting UNC, Arkansas, Louisville and more: 5-star Demarcus Henry breaks down recruitment as decision date nears