Recent content by MidvaleDave

  1. M

    well, since 2020 has been one helluva crazy year...

    I was and just did again on rant board reply to you.
  2. M

    hip surgery question

    well, I certainly wish you a speedy recovery, friend.
  3. M

    hip surgery question

    Thanks very much kind sir. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well, friend.
  4. M

    hip surgery question

    where did Waterboy go???
  5. M

    hip surgery question

    They are telling me I will be able to walk out of the hospital the next day, that surprised me. Others tell me the same.
  6. M

    Player grades, Turk?

    Turk no longer visits this board, he has started his own NU football thing on Facebook, fyi.
  7. M

    I got good news

    Yours is more athletic. I'll grant you that, Sir.
  8. M

    I got good news

On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Will Compton picks Nebraska to upset Indiana, end streak of losses to ranked teams: 'Ready to shock the world'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the Top 10 most-watched teams of the 2026 season