Recent content by midKnightrider27

  1. M

    Harper is OUT against Indiana

    there were pics on the team’s social media of him flying out with the rest of the team
  2. M

    Confirmed by my ticket rep: NO single game Mens Basketball tickets will be available this season.

    I sit in the 300’s and it is apparent that my seat neighbors sell every single game, as there is a different pair of visiting team fans at nearly every game. Like others have mentioned, if I can’t make a game, I give them away to my other seat neighbors or friends. I’d die before selling my...
  3. M

    Geo Baker

    Geo was and continues to be an advocate for our program. He is a Loyal Son. I’m proud to be alumni with him. Blaming him because a player didn’t have any loyalty to our program and left is crazy. Let’s be thankful for the players who wish to stay and let’s move on. NIL is here to stay. If you...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return