Recent content by micro_dawg

  1. M

    Welp, looks like State isn't the only team making a change on the hill.....

    There is no way someone is named Zebulon Vermillion, I dont believe you.
  2. M

    OT: In the market for a new gun safe

    Vans in Brandon has some Browning (more expensive) and Champion (what I ended up buying) safes at the 1500-4000 price point. I really like my champion safe. Would stay away from bass pro/academy stuff. I remember seeing a video on youtube that was like 20-30 minutes long explaining the...
  3. M

    Jon and Dany

    My guess is there will be a major dragon fight coming sometime next season.
  4. M

    Jon and Dany

    He literally Randy Johnsoned a 15 ton scaled pigeon
  5. M

    Jon and Dany

    The Ice King has a dragon. The game is over...
  6. M

    OT: MSU Fraternities

    Pike isn't bad. Honestly none on campus currently are bad. Would advise going through rush to find where he best fits in.
  7. M

    Rumor.. Dan is looking for a NFL job...

    Do we buy him a "From State to Sundays" billboard?
  8. M

    For those who thought we'd win 8-10 games this year, what's your new prediction?

    I thought we would loose to LSU, Alabama, and Ole Miss but still be competitive at least. Figured we would beat all out of conference and both SEC East teams as they weren't supposed to be good. Also figured we would beat a least 2 of the 3 between Auburn, Arkansas, and A&M. Now Im seeing a lose...
  9. M

    RIP Futaba....

    I had him for American Government last semester. Great guy, loved that class. RIP.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia