Recent content by MHS_01

  1. M

    1A North Carolina state championship game Mitchell Mountaineers vs Tarboro Vikings

    HAHA Not so sure I could handle that. I'm afraid my nerves would get the best of me.
  2. M

    Avery Open

    Josh Johnson
  3. M

    1A North Carolina state championship game Mitchell Mountaineers vs Tarboro Vikings

    Very little, it was more of a sprinkle than anything.
  4. M

    1A North Carolina state championship game Mitchell Mountaineers vs Tarboro Vikings

    HAHAHAHA what an offer!!! I will be there to watch this take place.
  5. M

    Mitchell @ Mount Airy 11/26/21 4th Round

    I just looked it up and MaxPreps has released New State Rankings as of yesterday. MA is now the #1 seat and Mitchell is now the #2 in the West.
  6. M

    Mitchell @ Mount Airy 11/26/21 4th Round

    That kind of favored Mountie instead of Granny lol! (Mitchell County Mountie that is)
  7. M

    Mitchell @ Mount Airy 11/26/21 4th Round

    This should be an excellent game, I am interested in seeing how we match up with MA.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit