Recent content by MH55_rivals149943

  1. M

    OT: New Baseball Trivia

    Fritz Peterson used to Captain a fishing boat on Lake Michigan in Door County WI. Really wanted to go but it was fall.
  2. M

    OT: Her First Time Using Gas Pump?

    A friend in his early 30's had joined me at my beach rental and had such a good time, he started coming down almost every weekend. In late July, he somehow lost his iphone at the beach. He lived about a mile from the I76 King Of Prussia interchange and my summer house was off 35th street in Sea...
  3. M

    OT: More Baseball Trivia

    Art Mahaffey, 60's era Pitcher for the Fightin Phils, came into the stands after my Dad, as verified by my Uncle Frank
  4. M

    OT: ESPN 30 for 30 on Sosa/McGwire starting now.

    I love the 30 for 30's. Wont watch it, couldn't care less.
  5. M

    OT: Rear ended in the Arizona desert

    Love driving off the beaten track. Had a filthy crown vic make a Uturn to follow me on a completely desolate road in Utah. Saw lopsided flashing red and blues in my rear view. Told my wife if the driver isnt in a clean uniform and a badge, hold on, we'll make a run for it into nearest town...
  6. M

    OT: R. I. P. - Bob Watson

    Also scored the one millionth run in MLB history. I remember MLB tracking that as being a big deal back in the day.....mid 70ish ???
  7. M

    OT: Mike Tyson in training at age 53

    I grew up in the 70's. I kinda remember the first big sports contracts, the big purses went to heavyweight boxers. I remember sitting around the 19" watching boxing and my Dad, his friends and Brother talking about gettng in the ring w Ali or Frazier or Foreman "for a million dollars." As I came...
  8. M

    OT: Actor Brian Dennehy, 81, Passes Away, Played Football Against Rutgers

    Occassional visitor to one of the greatest bars in the history of mankind.....the shuttered Bucket O Suds, Chicago. May he RIP
  9. M

    OT: Glenn Beckert Cubbie 2nd basemen in the 60's /70's

    No outfiled, How about besides Williams, Rick Monday, Jose Cardenal and Billy North ? Admittedly, North was just 19 in 1972 but I recall those cards fondly and I always think of teams and the players in their prime.Not at that specific stage How bout the outfield for the 1972 Giants? Ken...
  10. M

    OT: Online gambling

    Be careful w the poker. I played online w a site called Paradise Poker, bout 10 years ago. Offshore but still, sat at my dining room w a view of 3 of the 8 seats hole cards plus my own.Low stakes table. Im not much of a techie or programmer, etc, seemed pretty easy to me. I havent returned to...
  11. M

    If you're planning to go to the Temple game

    Quite a bit of incorrect information here. It is impossible to set the record straight w Temple fans since they have accepted two major fallacies as fact regarding the Linc and Temple's relation to it. 1. They believe public monies were provided to the Eagles with a stipulation Temple have...
  12. M

    5 bowl games, anyone got action on any?

    Temple will be without its starting TE, CB and KO/P Return man who moonlights in the slot and was allAAC coming into the season. All 3 played throughout the year.
  13. M

    OT: Happy Mischief Night

    Funny memories....or maybe not so. We would soap car windows in Philly and some neighbors would come out to a see a 1/8" thick of the stuff covering their windshield. I would be furious finding that in the AM tomorrow morning......oops sorry
  14. M

    OT: 2019 World Series of Poker - Main Event Thread

    If some fantasy world puts me in that situation, Im looking at the money. Screw the bracelet. Im sitting there like a rock unless I have the nuts and hoping to inch my way up th pay out board. Im sorry to see Gates go, I joined his rail from afar. Seems like a good guy. I didnt find anyone...
  15. M

    Tirek-Cave and Chris Long bubye

    $10 a month in disposable income makes a poster's opinion gospel here? Like I said, while RU disposes, TU proposes. Im happy w our results. I love this get !
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  2. 02 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  3. 03 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Pangos Rocky Mountain Summit: Saturday’s top performers
  5. 05 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat