Recent content by mgsouth

  1. mgsouth

    Football Cleveland County

    Way to get it done tonight Bulldogs. Great win over Lincolnton.
  2. mgsouth

    Football Cleveland County

    I really wish i was having to eat my words from earlier in the week. But once again Burns falls to another county school. And, this one was ugly. I will always be a Burns fan and pull for the dogs every week. But, i will also always call it like i see it and right now we are once again failing...
  3. mgsouth

    Football Cleveland County

    I would hire you to be the new head coach. That way at home games I could hear Burns run out to the theme of Sesame Street: "Sunny Day, Sweeping the clouds away....Come and play, everything's A-okay." :ROFLMAO:
  4. mgsouth

    Football Cleveland County

    Show them how to do it. Show them how to do it. Look man, its not my job to show them how to do it. I am not getting paid to show them how to do it. Its not my job to figure out what to do different. I am not getting paid for that either. BUT, we do have a coaching staff and an administration...
  5. mgsouth

    Football Cleveland County

    I was talking about the end result. We still lost, just like we do every other year. That was my point. For Burns, despite the preseason hype you often hear about it being Burns year, Burns being dangerous come playoff time etc.., the end results have stayed the same. There have been a few...
  6. mgsouth

    Football Cleveland County

    At what point and time is a Burns team going to prove me wrong? Id love to have to eat my words. But for now, in my best Steven Tyler voice i say: Its gonna be the same old story, same old song and dance my dogs. 😄
  7. mgsouth

    Football Cleveland County

    Like an Aerosmith tune, for Burns its the same old story, same old song and dance my friend. Ive heard the hype over and over through the years. People saying, Oh this is gonna be Burns year, the future is bright at Burns, Burns gonna be dangerous come playoff time. But it never seems to...
  8. mgsouth

    Football Cleveland County

    I wish they would start using another word other than committed. None of these talented athletes seem to be very committed to any university today. They are committed to self and chasing a paycheck. NIL and the transfer portal have ruined college football. Just use the word enrolled......you...
  9. mgsouth

    Burns at Shelby

    Fair enough. I am just frustrated. To get that close and not close the deal sucks. As a fellow burns fan are you not just sick and tired of consistently losing to the other county schools most years? I sure am.
  10. mgsouth

    Burns at Shelby

    If Crest, Shelby or KM had been inside the 10 with a minute to go and down only one point, they are winning that game. Bet on it. But nope. Not us. Of course Burns choked. Its just what we do.
  11. mgsouth

    Week 4: Lincolnton @ Burns

    The Lincolnton coaches went in at the half and made all the right adjustments and those kids executed. We couldn’t adjust to them. So, in addition to turnovers hurting us we flat got out coached tonight too.
  12. mgsouth

    East Gaston at Burns

    I see they lost to North Gaston and Forestview and have only scored 14 points in 2 games. Based on the improvement seen in the KM game, I think we should win this one.
  13. mgsouth

    Crest at Burns

    Shades of the Senseney seasons. Hoping we get better.
  14. mgsouth

    Crest at Burns

    This game has a running clock coming.
  15. mgsouth

    Crest at Burns

    If players are already getting thrown off the team for doing stupid stuff, sounds like Burns season is imploding before it even starts. That sucks.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade