Recent content by mg721

  1. M

    UK Announces No New Job for Mitch

    A lot of "double talk in that article from Mitch. There was never a defined role, just a HUGE payout for one of Eli's buddies. The governor was correct to get involved as this was always a corrupt deal. Mitch and Eli tried to play the university and they got played in the end. Need a new...
  2. M

    Roster

    The roster will very capable of winning the OVC
  3. M

    Malique Ewin from Arkansas

    Don't want anything to do with him. A lot of baggage, not worth the risk/trouble.
  4. M

    Big if here.

    IF? Here's what is up with IF! If my aunt had a pair, she'd be my uncle.
  5. M

    Condon returning to UF

    Alex Condom is really good at penetrating, but sometimes he's soft and not hard to defend
  6. M

    ZOOM

    Unfortunately you're right.
  7. M

    Jasper Johnson’s Uncle with more comments

    Derrick Johnson loves to run his mouth. I'm not a fan of Pope (as our coach) and I do believe that Pope has a lot of responsibility for last season. Pope built the roster, a roster with too many holes. But for Derrick to continually run his mouth is garbage. Jasper is/was not ready to play...
  8. M

    Pitino to UNC

    Another dumbass thread that is complete fiction
  9. M

    Lowe to Portal

    Pope is not a good evaluator of talent or coaches.
  10. M

    Tennessee

    To go with 0 final fours. Hate to see them win any game, but this is their peak.
  11. M

    Brad Underwood

    THis is basically my point while posting in this thread.
  12. M

    I would not care about a single player on this roster leaving

    It's dinner time little boy, get back in mommy's lap and suck away
  13. M

    Brad Underwood

    And your point??? My point is to the number of times we have threads like this. Take a reading comprehension class or something.
  14. M

    I would not care about a single player on this roster leaving

    I was actually good in geometry.But I would love to hear your take on the matter. Better yet, keep it to yourself, I'm sure it would make no sense.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.