Recent content by metalichris

  1. M

    Vernon subscription help

    When I go to my setting or services it says Rivals is in the process of updating the old technology of something to that effect. It won't let me view the card I have on file or anything like that. EDIT: I have checked all the debit cards that could have been used and none of them are expired.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters