Recent content by memphisbulldog

  1. M

    ticket question

    The single game ticket price is much higher than your season ticket price. The ticket is “worth” that but if you are selling to a friend/relative I’d use the actual price. It IS printed on your online ticket. At least it’s printed on mine but I requested pdf so that may affect this.
  2. M

    Many of you probably read brother Bobby's stuff...

    I’m glad to hear he was a big John Prine fan. Never knew that.
  3. M

    Punter

    Is he dressed out?
  4. M

    Lost a good Dawg today, RIP Wesley Reed

    Actually I’m pretty sure he was here during Shira coaching.
  5. M

    R.I.P., Dusty Hill

    I was never a huge ZZT fan but I did see them at MSU. Cow Barn. Around 1975 or so.
  6. M

    Ring Ceremony

    I heard we were recognizing the team at the Kentucky game. Wouldn't we give the rings there?
  7. M

    Baseball: Who was our RAT?

    Second request on "define RAT". I don't have a clue and Google did not help.
  8. M

    State competing well in NCAA track and field champ on ESPn

    I'm sure its current. John Cohen said on Road Dawgs tour Wednesday that we may end up in top 10 in nation.
  9. M

    The Doors Top 5 songs

    No one has Light My Fire on their list??
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Big 12 programs working toward flipping defensive lineman Charles Egbo
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban links NIL, boosters to 33 college football coaches being fired after 2025-2026 season