Recent content by MdWIldcat55

  1. MdWIldcat55

    THE NEW D-LEAGUE

    Good morning folks. Great win for the Cats. FIrst road OT win against an SEC team in history. And Louisville being totally exposed is hilarious. Having a great weekend so far. We're celebrating my B-Day which was midweek on the weekend -- a nice steak dinner with my wife last night at a...
  2. MdWIldcat55

    THE NEW D-LEAGUE

    Good morning folks. Busy, busy busy. Beautiful day in the east. Maybe I'll take a lunch time walk over the the Smithsonian Natural History museum which I never get bored with exploring. Not much else going on. Happy to be in October -- my favorite month. Gotta pick up the pace and enjoy it...
  3. MdWIldcat55

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    Ronald Reagan perfectly describes a large segment of the Kentucky basketball fan base represented by the OP, today and the way they've always been since I started following the Cats in 1966...Hint: They're the kid with the toys.
  4. MdWIldcat55

    THE NEW D-LEAGUE

    Good morning folks. Cool and sunny in the east, at least for now. Got into the DC office early and am trying to finally get over the hump on work left from my vacation. My wife has drawn me into this murder trial in Ohio, the assistant minister and former American Idol singer who pretty...
  5. MdWIldcat55

    Cam Ward - Death Threats

    An NFL quarterback playing for a Tennessee team gets harassing calls and you use that as an opportunity to attack Kentucky, and UK's college fan base. As if we needed more proof that you are a complete fraud posing as a Kentucky fan. But we already knew that. Signing on to this board after...
  6. MdWIldcat55

    THE NEW D-LEAGUE

    Good morning folks. Clouldy day in the east. Working from home today, and already busy. Wasted Sunday for the Bengals, who one could argue beat themselves. Some day I'll learn not to get my hopes up about that bunch. How many more games until Burrow is out for the season? I hope it is a good...
  7. MdWIldcat55

    THE NEW D-LEAGUE

    Good morning folks. I'm heading for church after a restful morning. Cats romped after a slow start. Hilarious flop by Louisville. Loved the final minutes (and seconds) of the Michigan and Penn State losses. Last weekend in September. October is typically my favorite month of the year, so it is...
  8. MdWIldcat55

    Rat Poison. After A&M win

    Did I misread the schedule or are the Cats playing South Alabama? That's Alabama, except with a "South" in front of it. If they can't handle a bit of distraction and still beat South Alabama then we may as well know that about this team now. A less-than-amazing performance this week is...
  9. MdWIldcat55

    THE NEW D-LEAGUE

    Good afternoon folks. Got up at 6am to start working from home. A nice surge of energy that got me mostly caught up with the stuff left over from my vacation. It is an absolutely stunning day in the east. Cool, and crisp and summer and overall perfect. I hope I can get out for a walk this after...
  10. MdWIldcat55

    THE NEW D-LEAGUE

    Good morning folks. Still clawing my way out of the work backlog that accumulated while I was overseas. I calculate I'll be in decent shape by the end of September, barring an ugly surprise. But there are always ugly surprises. I'd love to coast a bit in October -- it is usually my favorite...
  11. MdWIldcat55

    Move on

    Stoops, like John Calipari his last five years, basically took advantage of dopey Mitch Barnhardt's ludicrous contracts to rip off the university and the fan base, and let UK sink into mediocrity. I doubt the multi-millionaire Mark Stoops is overly concerned about what the Kentucky fan base...
  12. MdWIldcat55

    Chris Spatola, ESPN analyst and Coach K son-in-law, dies suddenly.

    He was 47. No immediate statement about the cause. https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/chris-spatola-death-coach-k-son-in-law/ Very tough year for Coach K. In April his grandson was charged with felony homicide after killing a teenager while driving drunk. I wouldn't wish a run...
  13. MdWIldcat55

    THE NEW D-LEAGUE

    Good morning folks. Still overcast and cold in the east. It blows my mind tha a week ago I was on a safari in Botswana, and now I'm trudging into my DC office on the subway and grinding out another work day. Ah well. I'll eventually get smart enough to retire. Talked to my son last night. The...
  14. MdWIldcat55

    THE NEW D-LEAGUE

    Good morning folks. Rainy and chilly in the east. Really feels like fall. Tis is my first day back downtown in a couple weeks, and I'm remembering why the commute is a pain. STill catching up with the work I missed on my trip. Better get back to it. Hope you all have a great day.
  15. MdWIldcat55

    THE NEW D-LEAGUE

    Good morning folks. Got to work at Dark Thirty to catch up with stuff I missed while on vacation. A dent has been made. Nice win by the Bengals yesterday. Seeing the D-Line pressure and even sack the quarterback brought a tear to my eye. That seemed like an impossible dream the past two or...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set