Recent content by mdlafev

  1. M

    4 GA Women’s Wrestling Championship Tickets

    Ok, found someone to use the first session tickets. Offer still out there for sessions 2-4. I’ll be available between session 1 & 2.
  2. M

    4 GA Women’s Wrestling Championship Tickets

    Due to my own fault, I ended up with 4 extra General Admission All Session tickets to the Women’s Wrestling Championships here in Cedar Rapids. I’d like them to get used by a fellow Hawkeye, even better if by young Iowa wrestlers/fans. I can get someone the tickets anytime before 11:00 either...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set