Recent content by McZebra

  1. M

    Thank you IHSA!- Maybe not, JB says bball spring 21

    The issue that may need to be addressed is whether or not liability insurance will be valid for coaches or officials if they are participating in an activity that violates a governor's EO or the recommendations of the IDPH/ISBE.
  2. M

    Private Schools

    Pritzker's edict today makes this question moot.
  3. M

    Bro Rice 0 v Warren 28 FINAL

    7-0 Warren, under a minute for the half.
  4. M

    Knowledge of any rules differences between IL and Wisconsin HS football?

    WISCONSIN ADAPTATIONS TO NFHS --The 25-yard line procedure, as outlined in the WIAA materials, must be used to resolve all senior high contests (varsity, junior varsity, sophomore, and freshmen/sophomore) which are tied at the end of regulation play. (Note: There is no overtime provision for...
  5. M

    Excited Judson University starting Football

    Some smaller colleges play a JV schedule.
  6. M

    Freshmen Numbers?

    Ditto, have had a few Saturday morning JV or Varsity B games cancelled or visitor now hosting another school as well.
  7. M

    Simeon Sues

    Precisely....a spare set of sweats/hoody, etc... NOTHING with IHSA on it. When I'm done....I'm done.
  8. M

    Were IHSA playoff games ever played at these sites? Other Stadium Questions

    Was there two years ago and wore my basketball shoes to do the game.
  9. M

    Edwardsville Officiating

    I believe it was the Umpire certifying underinflated footballs...
  10. M

    Yet another referee question.

    No worries, it was new this year and I'm sure was a challenge for more than a few.
  11. M

    Yet another referee question.

    Ha Ha, no just eager to be a part of the discussion with my knowledge as well (Although I am in very distinguished officiating company here).
  12. M

    Yet another referee question.

    Yes, this year it was an addition to rule 3-4-7.
  13. M

    Yet another referee question.

    Yes, that's the change, the offended team had a choice for it to start on the snap and took it.
  14. M

    Yet another referee question.

    That's why I added "can choose" to my example...you sir are correct.
  15. M

    Yet another referee question.

    Only if the previous play dictated that it would run on the ready (EX...I have the ball and am trailing while the defense has committed a 15 yard PF facemask and the play ends inbounds. If the line to gain was met we would wind on the ready in the past after the chains were set. Now I can...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Texas, Arizona State & Ohio State among schools making a push for Top-30 2028 prospect Tai Bell
  5. 05 On3 Football Jim Cantore worried about Ole Miss-Vanderbilt, LSU-Kentucky due to Hurricane Isaias