Recent content by mcsker

  1. M

    Expected Head Football Openings

    I heard Logan View is open.
  2. M

    Potential changes set for January voting

    I understand getting teams home games in the playoffs and spreading the wealth so to speak. I also think it would please more of us if it would only guarantee every team to host at least one game. The first round stays the same, second round stays as well. Beyond the second round if each team...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football USC WR Terrell Anderson set to undergo season-ending surgery
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury