Recent content by McLovin32

  1. McLovin32

    So long from mcgibbles/iafbchamps

    He's had like 20 handles since this farewell post.
  2. McLovin32

    Happy Friday Everyone!

    I'm not sure what you're asking exactly, but I don't post much on the weekends.
  3. McLovin32

    Happy Friday Everyone!

    He's had at least 10 banned this week so far on the other site. I'm probably underestimating that number.
  4. McLovin32

    Happy Friday Everyone!

    I hope you're all having a great week and that you're gonna have an even better weekend!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  3. 03 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Arizona, SMU leading the way for coveted 4-star EDGE