Recent content by McEvergreen

  1. M

    Congratulations to all the State Final Teams

    MC63 is just jealous of anything that goes the Ramblers way πŸ˜‚
  2. M

    Naz will be a handful

    I never bet against Naz in November. Never!
  3. M

    4A Title Game

    I'm excited to see some new faces in 4A πŸ‘
  4. M

    Congratulations to all the State Final Teams

    I like it. Add 2 other great programs and make it a doubleheader. Montini v Rochester 4pm ESL v LWE 7pm
  5. M

    Congratulations to all the State Final Teams

    I was at the ESL v MC game last year. I sat next to two ESL fans who said they've been trying to schedule LWE for years. They wouldn't even need to meet halfway. I'm sure Coach Sunkett would agree to playing in Frankfort.
  6. M

    York Ending

    Now THAT's coaching folks!
  7. M

    Congratulations to all the State Final Teams

    It only takes one phone call or email from the LWE AD. Everybody knows the Flyers would be in.
  8. M

    Congratulations to all the State Final Teams

    I love the idea of MC moving up. 8A desperately needs a shake up!
  9. M

    When is the last time…

    and Richards wishes they hadn't done that. 5 hours is a long bus ride back with both cheeks blistered πŸ˜‚
  10. M

    ESL Defense

    AGREE 100%. This might be Coach Sunkett's best team so far πŸ”ΆπŸ”·πŸ”ΆπŸ”·
  11. M

    Congratulations to all the State Final Teams

    And lose to Loyola again and again and again 😍 🀣
  12. M

    6A championship conversation

    And ESL has a VERY VERY good defense πŸ”ΆπŸ”·πŸ”ΆπŸ”·
  13. M

    6A championship conversation

    All the above is true, but I got the trash talk rolling, right? πŸ˜‚ 🀣
  14. M

    Wilmington 12 Montini 42 Final

    That was my biggest takeaway from the game as well. The Bronco offense made it look easy.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.