Recent content by mcdawg22

  1. mcdawg22

    Even with a fully healthy K1, we still won't beat good SEC teams

    Man. Some of ya’ll give me whiplash with how quickly and violently you go from optimism to pessimism.
  2. mcdawg22

    **Soccer Post**

    We used to not do it. US soccer was all about the clearing long balls in 1994. The European and Latin American teams played possession and the results showed. (And yes, I know they were more talented than us as well.) It’s why goaliies train foot skills so much now. The goal wasn’t a...
  3. mcdawg22

    Saturday showed why RuNdAbAwL doesn't work against good teams........

    Yes. We all remember the massive success we had against Alabama when we scored, (checks notes) an average of 3 points a game running the air raid.
  4. mcdawg22

    Change of topic! Anyone go to Hardy last nite?

    Do you know what pays for those lineman?**
  5. mcdawg22

    The #1 team in FCS

    There is another sicko. I cannot believe MT State’s coach called that TO.
  6. mcdawg22

    Any other sickos watch that Vandal ending?

    I cannot believe Montana State’s coach called a timeout. What an ending.
  7. mcdawg22

    Daniel Hill apparently squatted over 800 lbs.......

    I heard he can throw a football over that mountain.
  8. mcdawg22

    BREAKING - ESPN is doing a SEC Storied documentary on SixPackSpeak...

    ‘What if I told you, a Senator retiring wasn’t first reported by NBC or CBS, but a Sports Message Board with a number 17 fascination.”
  9. mcdawg22

    SPS Magazine 2026 Week 5

    He’s the new Engie. Also, Drebin has full editorial authority, how dare you question him.
  10. mcdawg22

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    I have put myself through in terrible situations exploring New Orleans before cell phone GPS. I was too young and drunk to realize the danger. Scary supernatural has to be when we were kids and lived walking distance from back ways into Vicksburg National Military Park. We heard the ghost...
  11. mcdawg22

    OT - October scary movie list

    Not movies but a couple of excellent series. Welcome to Derry - Amazing. Scary and paced so well Widow’s Bay - More Creepshiw like. Not crazy scary but done very well.
  12. mcdawg22

    Since Phil Mickelson is in rehab figured I would ask you guys but what's your favorite gambling

    Hard Rock. I have been losing my a$$ though because my cope bets against the Bulldogs are losing. Hope I lose 10 more.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Oregon State has the nation's top passing offense, 3-straight wins & recruiting momentum is building
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 5