Recent content by Mccormick1907

  1. M

    3A North

    Looks to be pretty cold at kickoff for both games we will see how much of a factor that becomes. But I think ic is just too much to handle for Princeton, they have multiple threats all over the field, and if that passing game gets going, watch out. I think Byron-Rc is a little more even matched...
  2. M

    Reed Custer 24 Du-Pec 6 FINAL nm

    Not the most ideal situation you’re right, but I wouldn’t say they are in big trouble. Next man up. That defense is pretty scary even minus a starter.
  3. M

    3A predictions?!

    Yeah I guess you’re right lol but I do believe they could beat them.
  4. M

    3A predictions?!

    I think this Rc team handles JCA pretty comfortably.
  5. M

    3A predictions?!

    Looks like it should play out with ic making the trip to Braidwood in the semis I agree, I think it’s going to be a much tougher game than what most think as well, RC has weapons all over the field on the offensive side of the ball and if they can manage to slow #14 and the run game down a bit...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida