Recent content by MCCdawg

  1. M

    Two things...

    ... just stick to farking pics. We'll beat Ole Miss.
  2. M

    Feels like the same ole' ****.

    Hope Im wrong... Looking like I may be right.
  3. M

    Poor Houston Nutt

    that shirt he wore is probably the shittiest thing I've ever seen. Did he go to the Dollar General to buy it or did he just iron on an Ole Miss logo?
  4. M

    Things that I learned today about the Bears.

    that ole miss just lost to a very mediocre team. Had they won today, I'd have predicted six wins. With this loss, I can definitely see a 3-9 or 4-8 season at the most on the horizon. Stoudt looked okay and the D is improved, but they still looked like **** for the most part. I think their one...
  5. M

    Hey Black Bears, keep your heads up. At least ...

    ... as he dropped that touchdown pass. Hope "Oh Meh" is treating him well.
  6. M

    My best text message ever!

    This is epic fail worthy. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of bears.
  7. M

    A great photo that pretty much sums up this year for the Bears...

    my thoughts exactly when I saw the picture. But where's Pam?
  8. M

    Makeover of Concession stands at DWS

    so happy things are being done to improve DWS. Isn't it nice to have some good leadership in the athletic department now? It's nice to have someone who actually cares about what's going on. I keep having to remind myself that Scott isn't the 2nd coming. He's just doing what he's SUPPOSED to do...
  9. M

    Physics of football

    Always thought they were good for slow times during a ball game. Agree with the acting part though. Some of those guys really need some help. Get some less camera shy players and work on the acoustics, and it's gold. Hell, maybe I'll even learn something. In engineering physics right now, and...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia