Recent content by MCCaravan6410

  1. M

    Caravan Opener vs Moeller

    was also curious about OB/who’ll be calling the plays
  2. M

    IHSA Adjusts Classification Cycle Board Meeting

    Is Brother Rice and Marist still going to be 5/6A?
  3. M

    Private Schools 7 - Public Schools 1. That’s a wrap!

    If the Catholics formed their own governance and league, I wonder what kind of financial implications (if any) that would have on the IHSA and what that conversation looks like
  4. M

    Private Schools 7 - Public Schools 1. That’s a wrap!

    If Catholic and public schools were separated for playoffs, can Catholic schools leave the IHSA and form their own governance?
  5. M

    MC vs SR Part 105

    How healthy are SR and MC on both sides of the ball? If both teams are at full strength, I certainly think this game could go either way, or at least will be a classic battle to the end. Any key injuries/players out this weekend? And sorry if I missed it somewhere above. I’ll admit I am lazy...
  6. M

    Fenwick 10 vs Mount Carmel 35 FINAL

    I haven’t had a chance to watch the game yet, but I plan on it at some point this week. How did the freshman WR do for MC?
  7. M

    MC 35 JCA 21 FINAL

    Crazy to think MC has two freshman starting on varsity…
  8. M

    MC @ BR

    Why wouldn’t he?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff Bubble Watch: ESPN breaks down who's in, who's out after Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose, Benji Berrouet among the prospects Rivals is betting on more than the industry