Recent content by MCC_Cat

  1. M

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Ball State

    Great to see Fitzgerald back!
  2. M

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Ball State

    No way he comes back. That looked like left knee. Hope just a strain/sprain he can rest and ice.
  3. M

    Donte Moore out

    Reason enough to root for Oregon tonight (as if anything extra is needed to root against U$C)
  4. M

    A very good sign from the IU game

    EO out for the year? Anytime a player with a lower body injury gets carted off I fear it's over but hope I'm wrong.
  5. M

    A very good sign from the IU game

    Depth is the cornerstone of truly elite programs. You can never have too many good players. In this sport, injuries are inevitable.
  6. M

    Game Thread: Northwestern @ No. 5 Indiana

    We are a.legit threat now. Turn the corner and we're a legit playoff team. We earned national respect tonight.
  7. M

    Game Thread: Northwestern @ No. 5 Indiana

    Well yeah. especially when our best dbs get injured mere minutes into the game.
  8. M

    Robert Fitzgerald named #93 in ESPN top 100

    He is an absolute beast. Hardest hitting db in the BIG.
  9. M

    Rating our transfers

    Then, he should just transfer back. Classes haven't even started yet and he wasn't in the G League this summer either.
  10. M

    Rating our transfers

    I'll reserve judgment until I actually see the guys play.
  11. M

    Rating our transfers

    I like the offensive capabilities of this roster. We might be raining 3's this year and winning shootouts but I would expect good team culture and effort on a well coached defense. Boo went from a ghost on defense until his last couple years when he was a plus on that side of the ball, after...
  12. M

    Double double doubles

    Brooks did kill it. 21 and 10 I believe.
  13. M

    Double double doubles

    Martinelli is proving his worth. 8-9 shooting and 3-3 on 3's last night in his first start. I don't hate the Clippers anymore. 😉
  14. M

    BREAKING: Northwestern beats Texas for 3-star Texas OT Caleb Siler

    Maybe it's just me but we appear to be racking up a very impressive recruiting class. Next level talent from recent years.
  15. M

    Mart in the NBA

    I'd love that.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Brett McMurphy's college football AP Top 25 ballot after Week 6
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia