Recent content by mcbarry32

  1. M

    What County did you graduate in?

    Taylor county
  2. M

    Big 12 opponent

  3. M

    Best UK team when you were in High School.

    1995-96, my senior year
  4. M

    Terrence Clarke declares

    I wish him the best. him and Jarred Vanderbilt, two of the biggest mystery in the last decade
  5. M

    Anybody heard from athletic office this week

    I’ve never got a call, I was in 14,000 range.
  6. M

    Anybody heard from athletic office this week

    I opted in for tickets, but my k-fund points are low. I don’t expect to get a chance to buy them. I’ve gotten no call yet
  7. M

    Catspause Basketball Yearbook

    Darrell bird, just tweeted out the yearbook has went to print today, would be out soon. Schedule or not it’s coming
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade