Recent content by MC63

  1. M

    MC 49 PC 14 Final nm

    One title is one too many. They should send it back. Sorry, but CCL toop teams have no place in tiny town. You seem like a a good guy and I'm not looking for a you-know-what contest, but my school gets lots of grief and I'm shoort of patienhc. How many years did they come up short in under 6A/
  2. M

    What Football has lost and what the 40 and Under's will never know

    All that's missing is a family size Payday.
  3. M

    MC 49 PC 14 Final nm

    For years, I've said that upper level CCL teams should play in 7A, at least, during the playoffs I c aught hell for this heresy, but lately, others have posted similar thoughts. Schools like Naz, Montini, PC and JCA have won way too many cheap trophies while beating up on 4A, 5A, and yes, even...
  4. M

    MC 49 PC 14 Final nm

    nm
  5. M

    Streams This Week / Post Them Here

    Mt Carmel/ Providence
  6. M

    A slight detour....SOX? or cubs?

    The White Sox are my very favorite professional team ... the Bears follow more than a bit after. I have a tiny bit of interest in the Hawks ... no interest in the Cubs .... and negative interest in the Bulls.
  7. M

    Link for Caravan/ Celtics

    Note the 7pm kickoff ...
  8. M

    MC/BR Game Links (3) + Radio

    Brother Rice TV will livestream the Freshman (Thursday 5pm), Sophomore (Thursday 7pm), and Varsity (Friday 7pm) games on the Brother Rice YouTube channel. Varsity: Sophomore: Freshman: Radio: Additionally, Caravan Media Group's Brendan Daigler '28 will offer color commentary on WLS...
  9. M

    Sy Patrick/ MC Streaming? Maybe

    The link below will connect you to St Patrick's streaming service -- fwhich usuall carries their athletic contests. This is the best I can find. If any of you boys are up-to-date on St Patrick's streaming policies, please respond. Thanks. https://www.youtube.com/@ShamrockBroadcast/streams
  10. M

    HUDL?

    Was Friday night's HUDL problems at LA a one-time thing, or is Hudl as bad as NFHS? I don't recall ever using this service and have no experience, there. Is there a fee? Did some unusual equipment problem develop that evening ? Any chance LA might switch to Youtube? Their service had been...
  11. M

    CCL Fresh/Soph Scores (Week 4)

    MC Sophs lost to Marist 7 - 0
  12. M

    Loyola 27 - Rice 24 FINAL

    For many years' I'd go to the Loyola website and click onotthe llink for the upcoming game. It was very well done. I hope they go to Youtube before our game laater in the season.
  13. M

    MC 56 Marist 26 F

    nm
  14. M

    Links for both MC/ Marist games

    Sophomores: Varsity:
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5